Hello my lovelies,
It’s been a week already and so the #2 International beauty giveaway is now CLOSED.
Check out original post: International Giveaway #2
There have been many entries, thank you so much for taking part in this. All valid entries who followed the 3 requirements:
- Follow this blog by WordPress subscription or email – click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Follow me on Instagram (@bondsofbeauty)
- Tag 3 friends on one of my giveaway posts (the more the merrier)
have been entered into a draw. Those who completed one or more bonus activities:
- Re-post my giveaway on your social media (tag me so I can see it) (+5 entries per post).
- Like some of my Instagram pictures or blog posts (+1 entry per like activity).
- You can also follow me on: Twitter(@bondsofbeauty1) and Pinterest (+10 entries each).
have had A LOT more entries in the giveaway and therefore, higher chances of winning.
As I said in my previous giveaway, I am aware that there are some of you who cannot access makeup as easily or don’t have a lot of money. However, these type of giveaways are a fair and random draw and the only thing working in anyone’s favor was the number of entries. BUT keep an eye on this space as I might do a makeup donation or something like that another time, to those who I know struggle with accessing this type of lovely stuff. Everyone has the right to express themselves and use makeup in any way they like! I am also thinking of randomly picking supporting readers/followers for thank you giveaways!
The winner of the second Bonds of Beauty international giveaway is…..drum roll…..
Please email me your details or message me on Instagram. I really hope you enjoy these goodies and give them more love than I could.
Thank you all again for you support and entries. More giveaways coming soon!
Bonds of Beauty
This article is from www.bonds-of-beauty.com. Click below to find me on:
Running a blog takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a Bonds of Beauty patron by buying me a coffee or sponsoring a post! Your support is highly appreciated.